Wednesday, November 2, 2016

50% OFF Keurig® 2.0 K475 Single-Serve Coffee Brewing System

Don't miss out great deal: 50% OFF Keurig® 2.0 K475 Single-Serve Coffee Brewing System. Check out now and make sure to get  jcpenney coupons 10.00 OFF 25.00  if you'd like to get more savings


Using innovative Keurig Brewing Technology™, this coffee system is designed to make the perfect-tasting and desired temperature beverage every time.

  • 11 brew sizes (including carafe sizes)
  • easy-to-use 2.4" color touch display with customizable settings
  • removable 70-oz. water reservoir and drip tray
  • hot water on demand
  • works only with Keurig brand packs
  • includes: 6-pk. K-Cup® pod variety pack, water filter handle and 2 water filters
  • 10.43x13.63x13.45"H
  • plastic
  • wipe clean with damp cloth


"I held out on getting a Keurig for a long time. I am so glad I finally got one! This one does everything and then some! My husband can still make a pot of coffee if he needs it. I can make 1 cup for me, or even hot chocolate for the kids. I can even just get a cup of hot water! No need to wait for the microwave or dirty unneccesary dishes! This does it all!! Heats up quickly, stays clean, and fits ALL my needs!"

"I've purchased about eight Keurigs, and this is the first one that isn't black. It's a great change that genuinely brightens up the kitchen. This particular color is a conversation starter because most people are shocked it's not standard black. I do genuinely wish a carafe came standard with it, like one came with my K575 brewer. But once I purchase the stainless steel carafe, I'm sure it will look fantastic together! The price of this was a bargain, and I would highly recommend any brewers from the "plus" line. The only two adjustments I wish they would make are: 1. I would like to be able to dispense more than 6 oz. of hot water at a time. And 2, I would like a reusable coffee filter that would be able to fill the carafe. Other than those two small quirks, I couldn't be happier with this product."

No comments:

Post a Comment