Friday, November 4, 2016

Get 50% OFF Necklace With Jcpenney coupons

Get  50% OFF Love in Motion™ Genuine Blue Topaz and Lab-Created Sapphire Snowflake Necklace, today only at Jcpenney. Especially you can even save more money with jcpenney coupons 10.00 OFF 25.00 

Warm your heart with this gorgeous snowflake pendant necklace, which features genuine blue topaz and a halo of lab-created white and blue sapphires. A unique hinged setting allows the center stone to pivot within its frame, creating the effect of dancing light. The slightest movement brings this exciting stone to life.
Metal: Rhodium-plated sterling silver
Stones: 4mm round genuine blue topaz
Other Stones: 2mm round lab-created blue sapphires and 1.25mm round lab-created white sapphires
Setting: Prong
Closure: Spring-ring
Dimensions: 18" long box chain
Pendant Size: 22x24.3mm long
 Gemstones may be treated and may require special care.
Jewelry photos are enlarged to show detail.

"I ordered this online, and picked up in store. After I brought it home and looked at it for a day, I decided that while it's really nice, it was just a bit bigger than what I wanted. I did return it. It might have been more helpful originally if the website showed a person wearing it, so I could get a better idea of the actual size, rather than just going by dimensions.
It is a beautiful necklace, just not for me."

"I love how it looks.
Its a nice size. The snowflake is raised up so it does not look flat. Love the blue topaz and the lab created sapphire adds just enough color. I have got nothing but compliments"

No comments:

Post a Comment