Sunday, September 25, 2016

70% OFF JCPenney Home™ Shari 2-Pack Lace Rod-Pocket Cascade Valance

Hot Sale:70% OFF JCPenney Home™ Shari 2-Pack Lace Rod-Pocket Cascade Valance. You can even save more money with  jcpenney 10 dollars off 25 plus Jcpenney free shipping 

When I received my Swags I knew right away the color was perfect. I ordered the tan. I did iron them and hung them right away. They make the room feel light and airy. I also put up a white scarf on top to make them pop. My niece loved them so much I ordered her 3 in the off white which is also true to color. Very happy with my purchase and they were a bargain.

These are beautiful. I ordered three pair for my kitchen windows and they look gorgeous. They let the light come in but still leaves some privacy. They were a little long for my smaller window but the way there are designed, they were very easy to cut off. After hanging the white ones in my kitchen, I ordered more in the beige for my dining room along with the valances. I have not hung them yet, but I am sure they will be beautiful as well. Super Product

Add an element of beauty with our best-selling lace coordinates. An allover floral pattern covers this cascade valance for a subtle hint of romantic styling.
great for layering with other window treatments
easy-to-hang rod-pocket styling
sheer quality of lace offers light filtering as well as a measure of privacy
gorgeous scalloped edges
1½" header
Sold in pairs. Coordinating window treatments sold separately. Measured from top of rod pocket down, exclusive of header. Hang on a rod up to ½" in diameter. 1½" rod pocket. Polyester. Washable. Imported.

No comments:

Post a Comment