Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Up to 52% off 1 CT. T.W. Princess Diamond 3-Stone Engagement Ring

Save Up to 52% off 1 CT. T.W. Princess Diamond 3-Stone Engagement Ring and even cheaper price with   jcpenney 10 dollars off 25 plus Jcpenney free shipping  Check out now, don't miss it!

Triple the glamour with this stunning diamond engagement ring. A 1 ct. t.w., three-stone design features princess-cut stones in the center. An array of baguette and round diamonds brings Old Hollywood to her finger, accentuating your classic love story.


  • Metal: 10K white gold
  • Stones: 1 ct. t.w. princess, baguette and round diamonds
  • Color: I-J
  • Clarity: I2-I3
  • Setting: Invisible, channel and bezel
  • Diamond total weights may vary between .01 and .08 carat.
  • Jewelry photos are enlarged to show detail. 

"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this ring! My husband bought it for me as a gift for our 35th anniversary and it's perfect -- can't stop looking at it. Sparkles and catches everyone's eye (in a GOOD way!). I've had it less than a week and have received many compliments. It marries vintage with current style, and isn't your typical three stone anniversary ring. Looks like an engagement ring with a wedding ring wrap all in one band. I'm 5'1" and petite...and it's not too big/not too small. Even better, we got a great deal on it with the sale pricing. Great value for the money". katydid3432. FromOswego, IL .Age50-60
"I only saw this ring online and was amazed at how beautiful it was when we picked it up. this is replacing my wedding set, one band, yet beautiful enough to look like an anniversary ring, or wedding set. Comfortable fit, and VERY shiny. I wasn't sure about the small stones, going from a larger diamond, but it is very sparkly. Definitely recommend this ring." JENF/  FromSt. Louis MO/ Age40-49

No comments:

Post a Comment