Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My Favorite Kitchen appliance: Power Pressure Cooker

Don't miss out Jcpenney Sale on  Power Pressure Cooker at cheap price plus Jcpenney free shipping

Prepare your favorite slow-cooked meals in less time with the Power Pressure Cooker. Pressure cooking preserves flavors and nutrients and speed cooks all your favorite dishes.
pressure cooking saves time and energy

I have never owned a pressure cooker before.I am very glad I purchased this ,I had the best rigatoni,mac and cheese i ever ate .well worth the cost. I have the 8 qt unit and it does EXACTLY what the 'infomercials' say it will do! It's very impressive! I'm looking forward to discovering more recipes and expanding my culinary expertise! Since I no longer need the following; I will be selling my rice cooker, slow cooker, and crock pots at an upcoming garage sale. Thank you so much for simplifying my life!

cooks inexpensive cuts of meat to juicy perfection
removable nonstick pot offers easy cleanup
90-minute timer with autostart
switches automatically to keep warm
precision thermostat regulates temperature and pressure
one-touch buttons for canning/preserving, soup/stew, slow cook, rice/risotto, beans/lentils, fish/vegetables steam and chicken/meat
detachable cord
includes measuring cup, ladle, rack and Wolfgang Puck recipes
8-quart capacity
1100 watts. Stainless steel. Measures 15x15x16¼"H. Pot is dishwasher safe; wipe housing clean. Imported.

1 comment: