Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Jcpenney Special Offers 30 - 50% OFF Shoes

Don't miss out good chance to get your favorite Shoes at cheaper price at Jcpenney with special offer Special Offers 30 - 50% OFF. You can even save more with  jcpenney 10 dollars off 25 or Jcpenney free shipping to even get a cheaper price

1. a.n.a® Kenny Wedge Pumps - Wide Width - 30% OFF  

I ordered these to wear as dress shoes. I usually do not like heels because they hurt my feet so I ordered these because they are wedges. I absolutely love these shoes, after I found the right size that is. I always wear a regular size 7 shoe but I read that these ran large so I ordered them in a regular width 6 1/2. When I got them they were too tight in the toes so I returned them to the store, while there I tried on the regular width 7 but they were entirely too big on my feet. I had the sales associate reorder the shoes in a 6 1/2 wide and they fit perfectly when I received them. I never have to buy wide width shoes so I would say that these run large and a bit narrow. The wedge makes them a comfortable dress shoe and they are so cute!

2 . Journee Collection Luu Round Toe Patent Pumps - 37% OFF

This is a great versatile go-to shoes! I love these, and agree with everything the previous reviewer said, including the fact that I bought two pairs in different colors. The gray is a rich, versatile medium that'll go with just about anything all year round, and the red is a classy, fun, eye-catching color that'll work for any occasion from a Christmas party to a summer barbeque. And they're comfortable, true to size, can be dressed up or down, and reasonably priced, unlike similar styles and brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment