Wednesday, October 26, 2016

30% OFF CToaster Oven plus Jcpenney Free Shipping

Great deal up to 30% OFF on  Cuisinart® Rotisserie Convection Toaster Oven Broiler, only on Jcpenney. Especially you can even save more with Jcpenney free shipping 


A dozen different ways to cook and space enough to rotisserie roast a 4-pound chicken makes Cuisinart’s rotisserie convection toaster oven in demand for every kitchen.
1875 watts of power heats the unit quickly and ensures precise cooking
generous size accommodates 6 slices of bread or a 12" pizza
easy-clean nonstick interior
brushed stainless steel exterior
1875 watts. AC/DC. Stainless steel. Measures 18x16x14"H. Imported.
Let's see people say about this item:
"I love this toaster oven! The first thing I did was test how many dishes in my kitchen would fit in there - dinner plates, BIG pie plates. I'm amazed at what I can fit in there. I can bake a few biscuits, toast muffins (so much better than heating in the microwave), cook a pie. . . I have NOT used the rotisserie function. I mainly wanted something that if it rose up, I didn't have to worry about it burning! It will be great come summer time that I don't have to worry about heating up my big oven just to cook a pie!"
"Very happy with my purchase. It is a larger size than most toaster ovens due to the Rotisserie feature. Has a lot of cooking options - have not tried all yet but the features I have tried have worked well. It has saved me from using our large oven on several occasions. Love the display. Very good value for all of the features in this oven."

No comments:

Post a Comment