Thursday, October 13, 2016

Review: Peugeot® Womens Crystal-Accent Silver-Tone Panther-Link Bracelet Watch

Shop Peugeot® Womens Crystal-Accent Silver-Tone Panther-Link Bracelet Watch at cheaper price with  jcpenney coupons 10.00 OFF 25.00 plus Jcpenney free shipping

Guest Review: I've been looking for a nice, square watch for a long time but many of the ones I like are really expensive. I finally ordered this one and I'm really happy with it! The face is a nice pearl white and the roman numeral numbers look very classy. The silver metal band is nice-- when looking at it really closely it does potentially look like a little bit cheaper metal. But i probably only noticed that because I'm always staring at it on my arm. I've received many compliments and I'm so glad I made this purchase, can't beat the look for the price.

Let the bold design of this watch do all the work. Whether it's the square face, double row of crystals, mother-of-pearl dial or heavily textured panther-link bracelet, it gets noticed, no matter where you are.
Brand: Peugeot
Dial Color: Mother-of-pearl
Accents: CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski® Elements on bezel
Strap: Silver-tone brass
Clasp: Deployment
Movement: Quartz
Case Width: 32mm
Case Thickness: 10mm
Bracelet Dimensions: 7½" long; 18mm wide
Model No.: 7080S
Special Features: Onion-shaped crown; protective mineral crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment