Sunday, October 30, 2016

30% OFF Nutri Ninja Blender plus Jcpenney Free Shipping

Great saving up to 30% OFF Nutri Ninja Blender plus Jcpenney free shipping . Check out now only on Jcpenney!
I always wanted something to help eat healthy and to loose weight. When I logged into the JCP.com and saw Nutri Ninja, I knew that I was going to like it. Nutri Ninja works works great. What I like the most from it is: That it does not take to long to prepare a very delicious smoothie. Now that I have the Nutri Ninja, I enjoy drinking my smoothie every morning before I go to work.
I love my Ntri Ninja, it is awesome!!!
I highly recommend it!!


The Nutri Ninja blender with Auto-iQ™ technology takes the guesswork out of drink making by featuring intelligent programs that combine unique, timed pulsing, blending and pausing patterns that do the work for you.

digital countdown timer displays how much time is remaining on the selected Auto-iQ program, or counts up to track blending time when using the two manual speeds
each preprogrammed setting is designed to do the work for you and deliver consistent and delicious drinks with maximum nutrient and vitamin extraction—all at the touch of a button
combined with Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades™, Auto-iQ breaks down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for maximum nutrient and vitamin extraction
Sip & Seal lids allow you to take your nutrient-rich super juices on the go
BPA free
Includes:

32-ounce jumbo multi-serve cup
24-ounce regular cup
18-ounce cup
3 Sip & Seal lids



No comments:

Post a Comment