Saturday, October 1, 2016

Cooks 1.5 quart Slow Cooker plus Jcpenney free shipping

Great saving Cooks 1.5 quart Slow Cooker plus Jcpenney free shipping. You can even save more money with  jcpenney 10 dollars off 25 plus Jcpenney free shipping 

I was so excited to see these and the value JCP had them at - I bought 3!
I used 2 for the holidays to make different treats for those I work with. The slow cookers heated to the perfect temperature and then when I was done, they cleaned up nicely (and quickly!) I was so impressed that I may end up buying a 4th one in 2016.
I bought 2 snowflake and 1 candy cane stripe. The colors on each were nice and unflawed - perfect for the holidays!


This crock pot is the perfect size for dips. Heats up nicely and the three temp controls work great once the dips are done and just sitting. Easy to remove crock for cleaning. Cord is a little short. But overall, a great product.The removable stoneware pot inside this mini dipper slow cooker makes it easy to serve delicious dip straight from the kitchen to the table.
off, low, high and warm settings slow cook meals at the ideal temperature
indicator light
cool touch handles
tempered glass lid lets you check on food while it's cooking
1½-quart capacity
AC current; 120 watts. Metal/stoneware/glass. Measures 7.09x8.78x8.86"H. Pot is dishwasher safe. Imported.

No comments:

Post a Comment