Thursday, October 27, 2016

Extra 50% OFF Fine Jewelry plus Jcpenney free shipping

Check out now to not miss extra 50% OFF Fine Jewelry:  Genuine Sapphire & 1/4 CT. T.W. Diamond 10K Gold Ring. Especially you can even save more with Jcpenney free shipping 

Genuine Sapphire & 1/4 CT. T.W. Diamond 10K Gold Ring

Arouse interest with this stunning gemstone ring. A bold, center sapphire lends rich color to the timeless design, while a ¼ ct. t.w. diamond frame offers optimum sparkle.
Metal: 10K yellow gold
Stone: 7x5mm genuine sapphire
Other Stones: ¼ ct. t.w. diamonds
Setting: Prong and channel
Diamonds total weights may vary between .01 and .08 carat.
Let's see what people talk about this items:

saracheri. From Texas. Age 50-60. GenderFemale
Absolutely gorgeous!
I always wanted a gold and genuine sapphire birthstone ring that I can wear all the time next to my wedding set,and this one is perfect! It's just the right size,not gaudy big, but big enough to get noticed! The diamonds sparkle so pretty and it looks like a beautiful flower,very comfortable band too. I ordered online so I wasn't sure,but I got it today and I'm so glad I took the chance. So happy with it!
Pros sparkles and very beautiful,just right size stones,comfortable to wear
Cons none

LizReports Age 50-60 Gender Female. 
Most pleasantly pleased
I saw this ring at the store and looked at it again online. The ring is far more prettier and elegant in person than online so by all means make the purchase. It will make your heart glad. Enjoy it. I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment