Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Review: Baldwin Metal Bed or Headboard

Shop Baldwin Metal Bed or Headboard  and save more with Jcpenney free shipping 
Create a dramatic look with the Baldwin metal bed. Its headboard and footboard feature sweeping lines, intricate castings and uniquely shaped finials.


  • stunning bronze finish
  • constructed of heavy-gauge tubing and solid bar wire for durability and strength
  • easy assembly
  • available as a bed set or headboard only
  • Bed set includes headboard, footboard and rails. Full frame has 4 legs; queen and king bed frames have 6 legs.
  • Metal. Assembly required (tools included). Wipe clean with dry cloth. Imported.

Full bed: 56x79x56"H
Queen bed: 62x86½x56"H
King bed: 80x86½x56"H
Full/queen headboard: 62Wx1½x56"H
King headboard: 80Wx1½x56"H
This item includes Deluxe Delivery: Delivery agents will unpack, assemble, inspect, touch up, and rewrap item prior to delivery. Agents will deliver item to your room of choice and remove all packing materials upon departure.
Guest Review:
Beautiful Well Made Headboard
The Baldwin headboard is beautiful and well made. The dark metal contrasts well with my light pewter gray walls. Easy assembly. Ordering online was very simple. I took advantage of a great sale price along with free shipping to my home, which made it very convenient for me as well. Very satisfied!

This product is well made.
Recently purchased this bed. The bed is well made and looks great in my bedroom.
Very easy to set up, anyone can do it with help moving the bed.
I am a 77 year old female and I was able to set up this bed.
I was hesitant in purchasing but now am happy I made the purchase.
Don't hesitate if you are trying to decide, you will be happy you made the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment