Wednesday, October 26, 2016

36% OFF Cuisinart® 4-Slice Toaster CPT-180

Check out and get great saving up to 36% OFF on  Cuisinart® 4-Slice Toaster CPT-180 now. Don't forget you can save more with Jcpenney free shipping 




This toaster grabs your attention with innovative metal styling and smoothed gentle curves. It reheats without browning and defrosts before toasting.
brushed stainless steel housing
1½" toasting slots
6-setting rotary browning control dial
bagel, reheat and defrost buttons feature LED indicator lights
slide-out crumb tray
easy lift carriage raises smaller items for safe and easy removal
Metal/plastic/stainless steel. Wipes clean. UL listed. Imported.

From: Kansas City, MO
Age: 50-60
Gender: Female
My favorite color is red so when I saw this toaster, I knew it would look great in my kitchen. I thought it might take up too much space, but it does not. I really like the pull out crumb trays. Makes cleaning so much easier and quicker. You can go wrong with Cuisinart.

Ready2Win
From Michigan
Age 50-60
Gender Female
This toaster was easy to set at the desired toast setting for me, and the buttons for bagel toasting, and reheat are so handy! I absolutely love it. My son calls it my space age toaster because of the shape and color, but it goes so well with my black appliances - I have a mixture of black and red, red for my smaller appliances and black for the larger ones! Just love the look!
Pros Toasts evenly and reheats if you forget to top what you toasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment