Sunday, October 30, 2016

40% OFF Ninja® Mega Kitchen System

Great saving up to 40% OFF Ninja® Mega Kitchen SystemEspecially, you can even save more with Jcpenney free shipping 

The Ninja MEGA Kitchen System provides professional performance and power in the single-serve cup, 8-cup processor bowl or 72-ounce pitcher. This professional-quality powerhouse comes packed with a 2+ horsepower motor that handles limitless tasks in seconds, freeing you to focus on cooking, serving and savoring.

1500-watts of power can handle frozen blending, food processing, dough making and nutrient-complete juicing
makes 2 pounds of dough in under 30 seconds
BPA free
Includes:
8-cup food processing bowl
72-ounce professional blender jar
2 single-serve cups
1500 watts. AC current. Plastic/metal. Measures 18.7x11.4x16.3"H. Imported.

This product is amazing!! Does everything and more I expected a blender to handle!
I had purchased a ninja when it first came out, but unfortunately the single serve ninja was not big enough for my family. I now purchased the Ninja mega kitchen system so I would have a blender big enough for smoothies/malts for my whole family. I am very pleased with everything that was included and the price was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment