Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Reviews: Hamilton Beach® Belgian-Style Flip Waffle Maker

Great deal up to 26% OFF on  Hamilton Beach® Belgian-Style Flip Waffle Maker, only on Jcpenney. Especially you can even save more with Jcpenney free shipping 

Hamilton Beach® Belgian-Style Flip Waffle Maker: Make thick, fluffy, deep-pocketed waffles like a pro with this flip waffle maker. Easy to use: indicator light tells you when the temperature of the griddle is right; pour in the batter; flip and another light tells you when your waffle is ready. The results are consistently delicious every time.




  • griddles are nonstick for easy clean-ups
  • indicator lights tell you when the griddle is heated properly and when the waffle is done
  • griddles lock securely when flipped
  • adjustable browning control lets you customize your waffles
  • cool-touch handle
  • removable drip tray

"Stainless steel. Measures 10.5 x 16 x 9.25"H. Griddles and drip pan are dishwasher safe. Imported.
I have a regular waffle griddle, but saw this one advertised and thought I'd try it to see if it would work better for me. The regular one I had was difficult to use and I never knew when the waffle was fully cooked, so I had inconsistent results so I never used it much. This waffle maker changed all that! It's so easy to use, has great directions on how to know when the waffle iron is ready and when the waffle is cooked. I've been able to turn out perfect waffles almost every time since I bought it. Clean up is so easy as well. The removable plates really make a difference in the speed of cleanup. I am so glad I bought it and I have given away my old griddle!"

"I was so excited to receive my waffle iron. Besides the ease of cleaning the removable grids, I have enjoyed making waffle iron hashbrowns using tater tots. They are super yummy and oh so crispy! I am going to try brownies on it next. No I just need cookbook for waffle iron treats!"

No comments:

Post a Comment